Saturday, March 17, 2012

Just Us Girls #128 color challenge


Hello!
This week I'm your hostess over at the Just Us Girls challenge blog and I've come up with this color combo of  cream, light pink and spring moss (PTI colors).  I used PTI's Delightful Dahlia stamp set along with the matching die to make my flower and the sentiment from Signature Greetings.
  
For all the deets head on over to the Just Us Girls blog!

Be sure and check out what the rest of the team along with our March guest designer Marisa have created.

5 comments:

  1. What a great color choice Kathryn! I love it and your card! So springy and pretty! That flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummo (three times over)...love this color combo. and your CAS card is so gorgeous Kathryn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS design and use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had so much fun using this colour combo as it's one of my favorities. Your flower is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous! Love the coloring of the flower!! And that is my favorite PTI sentiment set!!!
    Thanks for your blog visit

    ReplyDelete